“Myth No. 1: The “war on women” consists of tyrannical men arrayed against oppressed but pluckily united women.
In the first place, womankind, bless her fickle heart, is not exactly united on…anything.”
This article is so unbelievably patronizing and condescending and wrong…my fickle, womanly heart just had a rage stroke. And it does not care for your blessings either, Mary Eberstadt.
- isthatwhatyoucalllearning reblogged this from takealookatyourlife and added:
- ypmm likes this
- finallyhopingtobecomehappy reblogged this from thesexuneducated
- ryeisenberg reblogged this from thesexuneducated and added:
- a-colourfullife reblogged this from rattyrattyjo and added:
- takealookatyourlife reblogged this from thesexuneducated
- rattyrattyjo reblogged this from thesexuneducated and added:
- thesexuneducated reblogged this from ryeisenberg and added:
- bagofshit said: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
- turtlefeed said: Personally, my rage stroke occurred the moment she misused some variant of “begging the question.” (Also, this is why I <3 you.)
- ryeisenberg posted this