Rebecca and I sadly missed the rush tickets for One Man, Two Guvnors yesterday.
However, Rebecca and I happily decided to throw financial caution to the wind and to pay for full-priced mezzanine tickets anyway because who needs money when you have great theater? (theatre?)
The play was so fantastic and I think we’re going to do a seasonal weekend Broadway show thing now.
Such fun! James Corden was brilliant.
And the bonus homoeroticism between the guitarist and drummer in the band…oh Tumblr, you would have loved it. ^_~
- purplueprose likes this
- stevemilks reblogged this from megsokay and added:
- khealywu likes this
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- ryeisenberg reblogged this from megsokay and added:
- ryeisenberg likes this
- mymissus likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- jonbershad likes this
- thisiserinsworld likes this
- will-blog-forwineandcheese likes this
- popculturemspaint likes this
- buildingaladder said: WASN’T IT ONE OF THE BEST THEATER EXPERIENCES EVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
- backrowofthemovies likes this
- emjaybee likes this
- megsokay posted this